Online Banking FAQs
Online Banking is Easy with First International Bank & Trust. Just ask!
- Is there a fee for online banking?
- What online services do you offer?
For complete overview of online banking offerings from First International Bank & Trust, see our online banking page.
- What is your website?
You’re here right now! It doesn’t hurt to keep our web address on file: www.FIBT.com.
- Is your website mobile friendly? Do you have mobile banking services?
Our website is optimized for mobile devices. We also provide a wide variety of mobile banking services.
- Do you have online bill pay?
Yes. Refer to online bill pay for details.
- Can I make transfers online?
You can transfer funds using our online banking system.
- Can I print statements and check images?
- Do I get to pick my own online banking user ID and password?
Yes. Pick your user ID and password during online banking enrollment.
- Can I upload my transactions to QuickBooks?
Yes. See Export Transactions for details.
- Do I sign myself up for online banking or does First International Bank & Trust?
You can sign up for online banking on our website, at any time.
- Can I get my statements online?
We offer electronic statements to all of our customers. See eStatements for details.