The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Card Operations Specialist I
Our Card Operations Specialist serve our customers by addressing questions, troubleshooting issues, protecting from fraud, and ensuring an exceptional and uninterrupted card services experience. To thrive in this role you must be team focused, dependable, ambitious with a strong attention to detail.
- Reviews reporting to ensure accuracy of credit and debit card processes and records. Completes necessary maintenance to resolve errors and provide feedback to end users on errors encountered.
- Monitors reports and accounts for fraudulent or suspicious activity. Acts when fraud is identified.
- Processes incoming credit and debit card maintenance requests.
- Processes returned mail/cards.
- Provides exceptional customer service by assisting internal and external customers with answering general questions on credit and debit cards.
- Scans and indexes documents to the customer’s electronic file for record retention purposes.
- Assists with managing FIBT’s ATM/ITM fleet; this includes daily balancing activities, troubleshooting issues, working with applicable vendors, and managing project activities for new installations and removals.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
- Or one year of related experience in card services, customer service or banking environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer