The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service, family-owned, independent community banking serving communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. We are seeking a Citation Latitude pilot out of our Watford City location.
- Flies’ aircraft in a safe and stable manner.
- Studies and makes decisions considering weather conditions on departure, enroute, and at destination.
- Reviews and calculates the aircraft weight and balance, fuel onboard and performance charts.
- Performs preflight aircraft inspections.
- Coordinates flight arrangements with passengers.
- Maintains aircraft logbooks, checklists, and documentation.
- Ensures maintenance on the aircraft is up to date.
- Schedules maintenance on the aircraft.
- Coordinates flight plans.
- Purchases supplies/refreshments and makes sure aircraft is clean and well stocked.
- Updates databases.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
- Must have obtained Commercial Pilot Rating – ATP Preferred.
- Current FAA Medical – minimum of second class.
- Must have 2,500 hours of total flying time with 500 hours of jet time – PIC preferred.
- C68A type preferred, not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and load heavy baggage in and out of vehicle and aircraft.
- Possess the ability to communicate well with customers, peers, other pilots, aircraft owners, aircraft mechanics and management.
- Knowledge of all Federal Aviation Regulations pertaining to corporate flight operations.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.