The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Building Maintenance - Part-Time
We are looking for part-time (25-30 hours a week) Building Maintenance person to assist with maintenance of building and grounds in our Bismarck and Mandan locations. The shift for this position will be evenings, starting at 5:30pm Mon - Fri with some rotating weekend work.
- Keeps exterior grounds clean and free of trash and debris.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and other work areas.
- Sweeps and scrubs floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture.
- Dusts furniture and equipment and polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- Spot washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Notifies supervisor of any supplies that are needed.
- Assists supervisor with special cleaning for planned events.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.