The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
As a Loan Associate at First International Bank and Trust you will help complete loans in cooperation with our Lenders and Credit Analysts to help provide funding for our customers. Every day you will be working with a team of Commercial / Ag Lenders, Credit Analysts, and other Loan Associates and will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as documentation preparation, funding loans, loan servicing, customer support, and more. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is eager to learn and grow in the banking industry.
- Works with Loan Officers and Credit Analysts to input data into the loan software for documentation and underwriting purposes.
- Assists with gathering and ordering initial collateral information.
- Works with Loan Operations throughout the process of ordering and preparing loan documentation.
- Completes funding of loans according to loan terms in a timely manner.
- Ensures timely recording of lien documentation to perfect collateral.
- Processes all incoming documentation including tickler management and scanning documents.
- Assists clients with inquiries and requests.
- Provides support to Loan Officers by handling loan closings in the Loan Officers absence.
- Associate degree from two-year college or technical school; a minimum of one-year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous Commercial Real Estate or Commercial and Industrial Loan experience is preferred.
- Administrative experience over the last two + years to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks is preferred.
- Experience with a variety of different computer programs is preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits, training, and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly to TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.