The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Executive Personal Assistant
The primary role of the Executive Personal Assistant is to increase his effectiveness and productivity by doing as many tasks as possible that free him up to concentrate on strategic and high-value-added activities. More than an administrative assistant, the Executive Personal Assistant understands the president’s agenda and expectations and coordinates, organizes, and assists him in completing his tasks. The Assistant acts as an administrative secretary handling traditional responsibilities such as correspondence, filing, scheduling, and booking travel arrangements.
- Manage and maintain president's schedule along with assisting in the overall prioritization of the schedule. This includes FIBT, Stenehjem Holdings, Stenehjem Development, Alati Energy, Six Shooter LLC, and family related items.
- Draft, ghostwrite, and proofread to effectively communicate professional business correspondence on behalf of the president when appropriate.
- Host FIBT related events for internal and external groups by planning and executing business related meetings, events and sponsorships, ensuring all details are accounted for.
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors, Executives and Senior Management teams.
- Produce and maintain various reporting and documents to assist in overall tracking, visibility, and accountability.
- Arrange complex travel plans and itineraries, along with all necessary preparation and materials.
- Establish priority list, and coordinate travel on corporate jet.
- Proactively take on mission driven corporate initiatives and special projects aligning around strategic goals and direction.
- Provide support and build strong partnerships with the president’s direct reports, understanding how each of these teams fit into the overall strategic vision.
- Perform any/all necessary administrative tasks including personal errands maintaining vehicles, airport pick up / drop offs, and various driving aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred.
- Minimum of five to ten years of related executive assistance experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Strong multitasking abilities, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- A strong understanding of confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive materials and conversations.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ and one of Prairie Business Magazine's 50 best places to work for 10 years running.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.