ATTENTION QUICKBOOKS, QUICKEN, MINT AND OTHER ACCOUNT AGGREGATION USERS
Important information regarding changes to your online banking integration
November 30, 2021
The issues we have been experiencing with the export functionality in our online banking platform have been resolved. The export function is now fully operative allowing you to export your transactions.
We have also confirmed the aggregation with Intuit is complete, and you are now able to re-establish your automatic bank feeds as designed.
As a reminder, please remember to search for First Intl Bank and Trust NEW when setting up your bank feed to ensure you have located the correct financial institution.
FIBT sincerely apologizes for the delayed functionality of this service within our new online banking platform. We thank you for your patience.
November 20, 2021
Unfortunately, transactions exported from online banking are not currently exporting as expected. We sincerely apologize for the misinformation sent previously.
Importing the transactions into your accounting software may result in mislabeled transactions. Please refrain from exporting until we contact you early next week. We appreciate your patience.
November 19, 2021
There is currently a delay impacting your QuickBooks, Quicken, Mint or other aggregation integrations. We expected to have the automatic feed connections available to you by this time. Unfortunately, we have been informed by Intuit, there have been some delays and we are not aware of the timeline in which the new automatic connection with “First Intl Bank & Trust NEW” can be established.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Please know we are working as hard as we can to get this resolved.
Until that time, there are ways to download the information inside First International Bank & Trust’s new online banking and manually upload into your QuickBooks, Quicken, Mint or other aggregation software.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MANUAL DOWNLOAD OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Log in to FIBT’s new online banking. (Please note: functionality will not be available through the mobile app.)
- If you have not yet signed in to our new online banking experience, please follow these steps:
- To get started, go to FIBT.com and in the Secure Account Sign In box in the upper left, make sure “Online Banking” is shown and click on the red “Go” button. Then simply click on the blue “Get Started” button under First Time Users.
- If you have already logged in to our new online banking experience, after clicking on the red “Go” in the Secure Account Sign In box, be sure to login using the red “Secure Account Login” under Returning Users.
- Click on “ACCOUNTS” in the left navigation.
- Click on the account you wish to download transactions.
- Next to the “Search” box, you will find an icon that looks like a funnel. Click on that icon and fill out the fields to match your transaction list request.
- When the transactions appear, click on the small icon with a down arrow and a small line below (to the right of the printer icon).
- Select the download format to match your needs.
- Select the account(s) you wish to have transactions for.
- Click on download. You will then have a file that you can manually upload into your software.
October 22, 2021
First International Bank & Trust is migrating to a new online and mobile banking experience on November 9, 2021. This upgrade will require that you make changes to your QuickBooks or Quicken software, so please take action to ensure a smooth transition. Conversion instructions are available below.
The conversion instructions reference two Action Dates. Please use the dates provided below:
1st Action Date: Monday, November 8, 2021 prior to 7 pm CST
As an extra precautionary step, if you so choose, a data file backup and a final transaction download should be completed by this date. While not necessary, since the data and transaction details will carry over to the new online and mobile banking experience, we did want to provide this notice and timeframe.
When the new online experience is live on November 9, 2021 after 10 am CST, you will be able to manually download your data and transactions.
2nd Action Date: Friday, November 12, 2021
This is the action date for the remaining steps on the conversion instructions for automatic feeds. You will complete the deactivate/reactivate of your online banking connection to ensure that you get your current Quicken or QuickBooks account(s) set up with the new connection. Be sure to look for First Intl Bank & Trust NEW when selecting the financial institution.
Intuit aggregation services (automatic feeds) may be interrupted for up to five business days after the 2nd Action Date. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage. The following services may not work during this outage:
• Quicken Win/Mac Express Web Connect
• QuickBooks Online Express Web Connect
• Quicken – click here
• QuickBooks Desktop – click here
• QuickBooks Online – click here
• Mint – click here