Online and Mobile Bill Pay
Save time and never miss a due date
First International Bank & Trust Bill Pay is the best way to pay bills and manage payments. Set up payees and automate rent payments, health club dues and utility bills. Take the worry out of making payments on-time, and eliminate the need to write checks and buy postage.
With Bill Pay You Can:
- Pay virtually anyone. From a Fortune 500 company to your babysitter.
- Send money to friends and family with Zelle.
- Send payments in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Organize payments into categories.
- Receive convenient, green and easy-to-manage eBills.
- Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it’s due.
- Schedule automatic payments for your rent, car loans and other bills that stay the same each month.
- Search bill history by company, date and status.
- Get quick answers to questions you might have in our message center.
- Choose a more secure option than paper checks in the mail.
Learn more about the features of Online Bill Pay by watching the videos in our Online Education Center.
Get started today.
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.