Home Loan Products
Whether you’re buying your first home, building your dream home, or improving your current home we have a loan program to fit your needs, now. If you’re not sure which loan fits your life, one of our experts will guide you through the process.
Traditional loan, flexible terms
The terms surrounding a conventional mortgage can be anything but. Well qualified buyers can secure a conventional mortgage, with a down-payment you’re comfortable with, and with rates and terms that meet your financial needs.
- Minimum required down payment is 3% – 5% of purchase price
- Adjustable-rate and fixed-rate loan terms available
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI) with 80% loan-to-value ratio
- Options available for condos, primary residence, second homes, and investment properties
New Construction Loans
Building for your future
You pick the finishes, we’ll help you with the financing. Whether you need a short-term loan to get you through construction, or you want financing that will automatically roll into a mortgage, our team of experts will work with you.
- Interest only payments during the construction phase
- Option to use loan for land/lot purchase
- Minimum down payment requirement 15% – 20%
- One-time close option
Putting home ownership within reach
Government-backed loan programs can make the dream of owning a home possible and affordable for first time buyers, and low income households. There are many government-backed mortgage programs, including FHA, VA and USDA loans. Visit with a mortgage expert to see which programs you may qualify for.
- 100% Financing Options Available for VA and USDA Loans
- Low closing costs
- Eased credit qualification
- FHA and USDA Maximum loan limits and availability vary by county
Investment and Second Homes
Invest in a solid asset with a second home
Whether you’re looking to buy a second home as a vacation property for summers or winters, or looking for an investment property to rent out, you have options for financing. If your goal is to provide a seasonal escape for your family, or grow your income, we can help you get there.
- Enjoy some of the same tax benefits as a primary home mortgage
- Interest on your mortgage may be deductible
- Solid, long-term investment
- Flexible down-payment options
Flexible Home Financing
We know that your financial situation isn’t just black and white. We offer alternative financing options for those who may not meet requirements for a traditional loan. Whether you’re self-employed or your income situation doesn’t fit into typical products, we will work with you.
- Flexible financing options available
- 15-20% minimum down-payment required
- Prior bankruptcy, short-sale, or foreclosure okay