The best way to manage your payments.
Pay anyone in the United States that you would normally pay by check or automatic debit, even if you do not receive bills from the company or person you want to pay.
- Pay Virtually Anyone: From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family: All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments: Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories: Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Receive eBills: Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders: Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments: Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Bill History: Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center: Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Enhanced Safety: More secure than mailing paper checks.
Questions? See our Bill Pay Help Center.
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.