Mobile Banking Solutions
Try mobile banking via text, browser or our mobile app.
Mobile banking services from First International Bank & Trust bring the convenience of online banking to all of your devices.
Mobile Banking gives you three ways to access your accounts:
- Download an application to your mobile device.*
- Send a text message using your mobile device.*
- Use a mobile browser on your mobile device.*
All you need to do is enroll in online banking and you are eligible to use mobile banking.
Enroll and Get Started
Here is how you begin using mobile banking services:
- Log in to your Online Banking.
- Select the Options button and scroll to the Mobile Banking paragraph. Click on Enroll Now.
- Follow the on screen prompts to choose the options you would like to use.
Learn More About Our Mobile Services
Mobile Check Deposit: Snap a picture. Deposit a check.
Add cards to Apple Pay in just a few quick steps.
- Make sure your iPhone 6, iPad Air 2 or iPad mini 3 has the latest version of iOS 8.
- Add your First International Bank & Trust debit or credit card to Apple Pay by opening Passbook® on your mobile device.
- Using iSight® camera, capture an image of your First International Bank & Trust card or type your information in manually.
- You will be prompted to call First International Bank & Trust to verify your card with Apple Pay®.
- You’re ready to go! Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger TouchID®.
For more information on Apple Pay®, click here.
See a complete list of Apple Pay® merchants by clicking here.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad Air and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, iPad mini, Apple Watch, iTunes and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
You may be charged access or data usage fees by your provider based on your phone plan. Please check with your provider for details on specific fees and charges.
- Add cards to Apple Pay in just a few quick steps.
Add cards to Android Pay in just a few quick steps.
- Get the app. Install the Android Pay app from Google Play.
- Add a card. Add your First International Bank & Trust debit or credit card – or both!
- You’re all set. That’s it! You’re ready to pay in stores, in apps and online.
For more information on Android Pay, click here.
- Add cards to Android Pay in just a few quick steps.
Add cards to Samsung Pay in just a few quick steps.
- Activate: Find the app pre-installed on your phone or download it off Google Play. Then, sign into your Samsung account.
- Lock Down Security: Scan your fingerprint and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Add Your Cards: Snap a picture of your card, and provide your signature where necessary.
- Use Samsung Pay: Head over to your favorite store and see how easy it is to check out.
For more information on Samsung Pay, click here.
- Add cards to Samsung Pay in just a few quick steps.