Our iPhone and Android Mobile Banking app enhancements continue with the newest, widely anticipated Instant Balance feature.
On Wednesday, July 13 you will be able to update your FIB&T iPhone or Android app to view:
- Instant Balance Feature. Allows you to enable the feature to view the balance of up to six of your accounts without having to log into your app.
Questions on this feature? Click here for more info.
- View the What’s New? Tutorials. Going forward, you will learn about our apps new feature deployments when they happen with in-app notifications, including the Instant Balance feature in this release.
Haven’t downloaded the iPhone or Android apps yet? There’s no better time than now.
Recent updates include:
- Remember Me Login. Allowing multi-user logins (similar to our iPad app); you will now have the ability to log in with different sets of credentials, thereby accessing different sets of accounts.
- New and Improved Design. Sleek and modern user interface with a fast, touch-optimized workflow for key tasks, including paying bills and sending money to friends & family.
- Increased Mobile Check Deposit Limits. Standard limits for all users is $2,500/check and daily limit. Don’t see the ‘Deposit' icon in your mobile app or need a different limit? Contact ustoday to request a different limit today.
- Custom Links. Stay up-to-date on the latest FIB&T information, and utilize quick tools, such as Forgot Password and auto insurance quotes.
Sneak peak coming soon…
- Touch ID
- Enhanced push notifications
Questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-8092.
Is the Instant Balance feature secure?
Yes, this feature offers the same security as text banking. Account numbers are fully masked and no sensitive data is transmitted through enabling this feature. You cannot complete any transfers or bill payments through this feature, you can simply see your balances.
Can I enable the Instant Balance feature on all of my FIB&T accounts?
You will be able to select up to six of your checking and savings accounts, loans, CD’s or lines of credit to see with Instant Balance.
What if I have more than 6 high transaction accounts I want to see quickly?
Ask us about how to see these account balances through text banking.
What if I don’t want to turn this feature on today? Can I turn it on later?
Absolutely! As the user, you have the control to turn this feature on or off through the ‘More' option when logged into your app. Simply click on the ‘Instant Balance Settings' to change your option.
First International Bank & Trust
Equal Housing Lender