First International Bank & Trust is excited to introduce Interactive Teller Technology to a growing number of communities!
Today, experience the ITMs at these locations:
- Watford City, ND - Fox Hills Gallery and Drive-Up
- Williston, ND - 1331 9th Ave. NW, Drive-Up
- Rugby, ND - Drive-Up
More locations to come very soon!
Extended Hours with Real-Time Video Banking!
Our Video Tellers are available:
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM CST
Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM CST
Some common questions and answers about our Interactive Teller Machines (ITMs).
- What is an ITM?
- Are the Video Tellers employees of First International Bank & Trust and where are they located?
They sure are! The bankers you will interact with on screen are a part of our existing Customer Care Center team located in Fargo, ND.
- How does the ITM work?
It’s really easy and fun! When you arrive to a machine, simply tap the home screen to get started. You can either conduct your transactions in Self Service or select the Video Teller option, where our bankers are able to easily help you through the transaction.
- Is my conversation with the Video Teller private?
It is as private as a conversation with a drive-through teller. However, if you want additional privacy, you can use the handset (available on inside models only), attach earbuds to the headset connection or use the chat feature on the screen.
- Can I use the ITM as a traditional ATM – without interacting with a video teller?
Yes, of course. These machines have all of the capabilities of an ATM. One thing that is especially nice for frequent ATM users is that the ITM allows you have more options when it comes to the denominations you can get when requesting cash. By involving a Video Teller, you can request a mix of $50 bills, $20 bills, $5 bills and $1 bills.
- Can I request certain denominations of bills for my cash withdrawal?
You may choose from $50 bills, $20 bills $5 bills and $1 bills.
- What are some of the unique features of the ITM as compared to an ATM?
The most notable benefits include:
- Extended hours of service with a Video Teller – Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm CST
- No deposit envelope is required for deposits
- You can deposit up to 40 bills or 30 checks at one time. Checks and cash can be intermixed in your deposit, depending on the model of the machine.
- You will not have to enter each check amount separately – simply confirm and approve the deposit amount with the Video Teller.
- Enhanced receipt that will show the images of your check deposits.
- What types of transactions can the video teller help me with?
Almost every transaction you can do with a face-to-face teller can be done on an ITM. You can make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan and credit card payments, cash checks and more! A few of the exceptions include:
- Purchasing a cashier’s check. If you are in need of purchasing a cashier’s check, you will need to speak to one of the employees in the lobby.
- Performing a cash advance with a credit card.
- Requesting a replacement debit card. If you need an instant issue replacement debit card, you will need to speak with an employee in the lobby.
- Making coin deposits.
- Do I have to have a debit card in order to do a transaction on this machine?
No. Having a debit card will speed up the transaction as it is a way to quickly identify you as a customer. However, we can still help you with transactions without a debit card. Our video teller will request to see a photo ID as well as ask for your account number.
- Can a non-customer of First International Bank & Trust use this machine?
Yes. Just like any of our ATMs, a non-customer is able to use these machines for cash withdrawals or deposits using their ATM/Debit card.
- Is there a delay in crediting my account when I use the ITM?
It will be the same experience. Your deposits are posted on the same day and available the next business day. While there are always circumstances that delay availability, those circumstances would be the same regardless if you use the ITM machine or visit with a teller inside the branch.
- Can I deposit cash and checks into the ITM?
Yes, of course. In some of the machine models, you actually don’t even need to separate the cash from the checks. The machine will read the checks and cash individually. The Video Teller will be happy to guide you based on the model of the ITM.
- Is there a limit as to how much cash I can withdraw through the ITM?
Yes. That amount is $5,000.
- What happens if I deposit a check into the machine and then forget to endorse it?
No problem. The video teller will be able to see your deposited items. If you do forget to endorse the check or change your mind during the transaction that you want your check back, the video teller will be able to push back out your specific deposited items.
- Will the ITM be able to disperse coins for when I need to cash a check?
Unfortunately, we are unable to disperse coins from the machines. Therefore, you will have two options. You can deposit the coin amount into a First International Bank & Trust account or you can elect to donate the coin amount to a charity – as a part of our Change for Charity grant that will be a part of our Annual Live First Community Grant program.