ITMs & ATMs
Bank beyond branch hours
Think beyond cash deposits and balance checks. Our teller machines allow you to do practically anything you would do inside a branch. Extended hours with video tellers create convenience that is beyond compare in community banking.
Interactive Teller Machine Banking
Personalized banking with remote tellers
Interact with a teller face-to-face beyond branch hours through video banking with one of our Interactive Teller Machines (ITM). Our ITMS are branches in and of themselves. Avoid lines at the counter and complete transactions after lobby hours by connecting with a teller through our ITMs. Keep the human connection community banking depends on, while adding valuable convenience.
- Extended hours of service with a Video Teller – Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm CST.
- Deposit up to 40 bills or 30 checks at one time. Checks and cash can be intermixed in your deposit.
- No need to enter individual check amounts – simply confirm and approve the deposit amount with the Video Teller.
- Receive an enhanced receipt that shows images of your check deposits.
- Withdraw up to $5,000 cash.
Almost every transaction you can do with a face-to-face teller can be done on an ITM. You can make deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan and credit card payments, cash checks and more! There are just a few exceptions.
- Purchasing a cashier’s check. If you are in need of purchasing a cashier’s check, you will need to speak to one of the employees in the lobby.
- Performing a cash advance with a credit card.
- Requesting a replacement debit card. If you need an instant issue replacement debit card, you will need to speak with an employee in the lobby.
- Making coin deposits.
Automated Teller Machine Banking
Bank when you want
Make deposits, check accounts and balance funds when it works for you. First International Bank & Trust has ATMs conveniently located across North Dakota, central Minnesota and the Phoenix, Arizona, metropolitan area. All of our ITMs can be used as traditional ATMs as well.