The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Institutional Relationship Manager
First International Bank and Trust has recognized as being a Top 50 Best Places to Work for nearly a decade. This isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Institutional Relationship Manager position on our Enterprise Retirement Solutions Team and submit your online application!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Establish key relationships with First International Bank & Trust bank employees and other key centers of influence
- Build/retain business by establishing relationships with current and prospective clients to help them understand the full range of services offered by First International Bank & Trust
- Identify business opportunities by qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Attend exhibitions, conferences, meetings and HR trade shows to continue expanding the First International Bank & Trust brand
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
- Responsible for confidentiality including protection of sensitive information and its integrity in compliance with First International Bank & Trust information security and departmental policies, standards and procedures. Responsible for reporting events including suspicious activity as well as cooperating with all investigations.
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, internal controls, and regulations.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must possess strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to self-motivate
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA required
- Knowledge and history of sales in retirement, advisory or other related field
- Skills managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and overall ability to learn and use different software
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree; or two to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.