The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Ag Loan Officer
Under the direction of Branch or Market President and senior lending staff, examines, evaluates and authorizes or recommends approval of customer applications for Ag credit loans.
What you’ll do every day:
- Reviews and analyzes title report or survey to determine issues and any present or potential risk.
- Compiles loan package and facilitates negotiation of loan structure with applicant, including fees, loan repayment options and other credit terms.
- Responds to customer inquiries including payment questions, payoffs and loan values.
- Secure collateral by completing proper documentation.
- Evaluates reviews provided by credit analysis for credit worthiness
- Determines mode of collection in certain cases
- Works directly with loan associates to ensure proper documentation is ordered.
- Has in-depth knowledge on loan forms and conducts a final inspection on loan closing.
- Works directly with the loan associate and credit analysis as a 3 legged stool with all credits.
- Ensures proper insurance at loan inception and monitor it throughout loan cycle.
- Build on existing loan customers to build new loan volume.
- Be a proactive knowledge source in the field to offer advice to minimize risk.
- Effective Communicator
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer