The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
IT System Administrator
As an IT System Administrator at First International Bank and Trust, variety is the spice of life, and no two days will be alike. Your duties will be project based and involve patching, upgrading, monitoring, and building new systems as well as resolving vulnerabilities. To thrive in this role, you must have strong IT industry knowledge with a desire for continuous learning. You must have a team focused approach with an ardent desire for producing high quality results.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We will show you we care by providing:
- Training and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits
We are looking for an IT Administrator who has experience with…
- Managing physical and virtual servers
- Supporting Microsoft 365 Systems including Exchange, Azure AD and Intune
- Patching and upgrading various systems.
- Maintaining Email systems, SANs, and Active Directory
- College level course work in an IT related field is helpul
If you are interested in learning more, you can submit an application or if you have questions before submitting an application you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.