The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Commercial Lending Systems Administrator
Our Commercial Lending Systems Administrator recommends efficiencies in our commercial loan process, by applying comprehensive knowledge to produce solutions to support, automate and improve loan workflow. This is done by analyzing the LOS software Abrigo Solutions (Sageworks) to identify and recommend solutions to automate functions, and provide accurate, efficient, and effective processes and procedures. If you consider yourself tech savvy, systematic, analytical, innovative, curious and have effective communication & teaching skills than you might have what it takes to thrive in this position.
- Responsible for the loan workflow through the LOS to optimize efficiency and loan quality.
- Identify and implement process improvements to streamline operations and maintain adequate controls across organizations.
- Administer system software products that require customization or alteration to meet lending and credit risk requirements.
- Collaborate with and actively seek feedback from subject matter experts, end-users, and operations personnel to build efficient and optimal systems; implement upgrades, products, or other strategic initiatives.
- Routinely review the loan process from start to finish to identify and resolve complex issues with LOS workflow.
- Design and maintain systems and operations documentation, procedures, and methods including user and reference manuals.
- Oversee all system releases led by lending and/or requiring lending resources. This includes acting as lead on organizing testers, documenting results, and more.
- Design, implement, and oversee initial and ongoing training curriculum regarding the LOS and connected systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or other business-related degree preferred.
- One to two years of experience in a commercial lending environment.
- Must have credit knowledge including; Loan Application, Workflow, Credit Analysis, Loan Administration, Analytics & Reporting, and the job functions of all operational roles that participate in those modules.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Abrigo Solutions (Sageworks).
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer