The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Internship - Insurance
This Internship will primarily take place during the Fall 2022 school semester. As our Insurance Intern, you will help keep our agency organized and on top of requests from Producers and Customers. This will give you the opportunity to learn about the different positions, coverages and operations of the insurance industry. Success in this role will be developing someone who is ready to move into a career in insurance that has the confidence and knowledge to succeed and thrive in the industry no matter the role they decide to pursue.
Here is what you will do as our Insurance Intern:
- Daily, you will review policies, certificate requests and MVRs.
- Weekly, you will prepare policies to be mailed/delivered, meet with CSRs and possibly Producers, and potentially offer coverage suggestions.
- Connect with other interns throughout the Bank to see how their experience is.
Here are the qualifications:
- A student currently enrolled in an accredited university or collegiate program. Education in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other applicable fields of study (i.e. IT, Marketing, HR, etc.) is preferred.
- A student who is going to use this experience to help move them forward in their career or college curriculum.
- Someone who will uphold the Mission, Vision and Values of First International Bank and Trust.
First International Bank & Trust is a full service, independent community bank with branches in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. Member FDIC.
Equal Opportunity Employer