The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Internship - Marketing
This Internship will primarily take place during the Fall 2022 school semester.
As our Marketing Intern, you will help with various Marketing efforts promoting Kotapay. This will not only help our Marketing team but will also help the Sales representatives. To thrive in this internship, you’ll need to be someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions and enjoys bringing creative ideas to the table.
Here is what you will do as our Marketing Intern for Kotapay:
- Edit/create videos, presentations and documents.
- Coordinate conferences and travel.
- Data entry/working with our CRM.
- Connect with other interns throughout the Bank to see how their experience is.
Here are the qualifications:
- A student currently enrolled in an accredited university or collegiate program. Education in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other applicable fields of study (i.e., IT, Marketing, HR, etc.) is preferred.
- A student who is going to use this experience to help move them forward in their career or college curriculum.
- Someone who will uphold the Mission, Vision and Values of First International Bank and Trust.
Kotapay, a division of First International Bank & Trust, partners with BASYS Processing for credit card and debit card processing services.
First International Bank & Trust is a full service, independent community bank with branches in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. Member FDIC.
Equal Opportunity Employer