The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
As a Risk Analyst with Kotapay you, review new and current customer applications, accounts, and transactions with a keen eye for discrepancies that could pose a risk. You then jump into action to prevent the identified risk from happening. To excel in this role, you must be a critical thinker, who can communicate findings effectively with a keen eye for detail.
- Reviews current customer activity periodically or as needed.
- Reviews and underwrites new customer applications to ensuring completeness and accuracy by identifying and noting any discrepancies.
- Monitors all risk related reporting to ensure compliance with preapproved terms and ACH rules and to look for inconsistencies or red flags.
- Manages policies and procedures to adhered to the changing regulations, audit guidelines and terms of approval.
- Prepare and send any risk-related customer communications.
- Works closely with various departments to consistently monitor and assess risk pursuant to company practices.
- College level coursework in Accounting, Finance, or Business-Related field preferred.
- Two to three years of related experience required.
- Knowledge of the credit review policies and practices is preferred.
- Knowledge of ACH Rules and Regulations is preferred.
Kotapay is a Division of First International Bank & Trust. First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer