The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
ACH Operations Specialist
Our ACH Operations Specialist handles day to day operations for the Kotapay team by assisting with the processing of payrolls for over 100,000 companies across the United States. If you are detail oriented, dependable, and results oriented you will thrive in this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Develop a strong client relationship in regards to communication of file information.
- Minimize operational edits to files.
- Assist with department documentation regarding procedural requirements.
- Research client issues regarding files, verification of files, transactions, and billing.
- Meet Originating Bank deadlines for receipt of files for processing to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Relate client issues and possible updates to current software to appropriate staff.
Estimated Schedule of Work (times subject to change):
- 1:30PM to 10:30PM (2 Nights)
- 9AM to 6PM (3 Days)
- Every Third Sunday 12:00pm to 3:30pm
- Every Third Week - all day shifts (9AM to 6PM)
ACH Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- College level coursework in accounting, or business is helpful.
- Computer skills as well as basic Internet functions are required.
- Experience with bookkeeping, ACH processing or electronic payments preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer