The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Head of Trust and Fiduciary Services
- Responsible for the budgeting, hiring, supervision, and leadership of a team comprised of trust officers and business specific support personnel.
- Responsible for developing, executing, refining, supervising and maintaining: administrative support plans; fiduciary policies and procedures; systems administration reviews; forms, fees and disclosures; and business growth opportunities.
- Serves as the chairperson for Trust Administration Committee. May serve as a voting or advisory member of Trust Committee, and / or other committees as assigned.
- Leads all legal matters related to WM/Trust businesses, individually, and in conjunction with Corporate Counsel and/or outside counsel.
- Represents FIBT in the community through leadership on one or more non-profit boards.
- Serves as subject matter expert for advanced trust, estate, charitable, or legacy planning prospects and client’s bank wide.
- Collaborating with other areas of WM and the bank to enhance and deepen client relationships
- Assists with projects involving the market area and/ or bank-wide initiatives
- Result Orientated
- Customer Orientated
- Problem Solver
- Develops Others
- Maintain confidentiality
- Uphold FIBT’s Mission, Vision and Corporate Values
- Follow policies, procedures, internal controls and perform responsibilities with ethics and integrity
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Is consistently at work on time and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
- Law degree (JD) and/ or Master of Laws (LLM) is required
- Demonstrated success in driving business in the wealth management/trust space
- 10+ years' trust administration, estate planning, legal experience
- Previous experience as a mid-senior level manager in a wealth management/trust setting is required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.