The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Credit Administration Manager
Our Credit Administration Manager (CAM) at First International Bank and Trust (FIB&T) is responsible for designing, implementing, operating, and continuously improving back-office systems and processes. Our CAM will lead a dynamic team of operations support professionals and contribute to the goals of the Credit Administration department.
- Coordinates the efforts of Loan Support, Credit Analysis, Credit Review, Loan Operations, and Systems Administration to improve efficiency and streamline processes of loan support functions.
- Design and coordinates efforts of Loan Support, Credit Analysis, Credit Review, Loan Operations and Systems Administration.
- Serves as a liaison between branch presidents, lenders, and credit support to provide an extraordinary customer service experience.
- In collaboration with various offices and markets, designs processes and procedures that allow the bank to become more efficient over time by leveraging technology and the talents of individual contributors.
- Conducts strategic planning for designated areas of responsibility.
- Thinks about the big picture and what an excellent operation should look like.
- Identifies and applies measurements to gauge success.
- Oversees periodic reporting to executive management and board of directors of changes, trends, and quantitative credit portfolio risk.
- Reports to executive management on changes to processes and procedures that affect multiple areas of the bank.
- Participates in the regulatory examination process and provides leadership for corrective action for credit-related deficiencies discovered in exams and in credit review.
- Confirms compliance with all provisions of Regulation O in its credit relationships with its executive officers, directors, and principal shareholders ("insiders").
- Builds processes and procedures to ensure that all areas are following applicable regulations.
- Oversees FIB&T policies, procedures, and practices related to areas of responsibility. Provides recommendations based on industry or regulatory changes and ensures effective training for appropriate staff.
- Experience with and comprehensive understanding of the full credit lifecycle.
- Experience using an LOS and other technologies to direct loan workflow and help support the credit lifecycle.
- Proven track record of successful performance management within credit operations - capable of understanding process shortcomings and set up key performance indicators to measure improvements.
- Experience with agile methodology or other methods of change management.
- Experience leading change and developing high performing teams.
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.