The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
As a Loan Processor with First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) you are the backbone of the loan department. Your role as Loan Processor is critical to the success of the Credit Administration Department at FIBT because it supports the internal loan department staff, plays an active part in executing (and improving!) our processes and procedures, and provides an exceptional experience to our customers to ensure they LiveFirst by achieving their commercial lending goals. As a Loan Processor at FIBT, you will be a part of a dynamic team that works hard to provide a great experience to their clients, and to each other.
If you understand the value of excellent customer service, enjoy collaborating with a team to continually-enhance operations, work well under tight deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this opportunity is for you.
- Partner with commercial lenders and other members of the team to facilitate all administrative aspects of the loan files.
- Identify and understand loan documents pertaining to all types of loan files.
- Maintain communications with lenders, loan associates, and customers independently.
- Provide key feedback on process improvements and ways to make the experience better for all parties involved.
- Prepare consumer loan extensions and modifications.
- Assist with setting up escrow accounts, insurance and tax payouts and annual escrow reviews/analysis.
- Manage loans participated with other institutions.
- Complete basic loan file maintenance.
- Participate in quality control functions, such as transaction exceptions.
- Review all critical loan file maintenance.
- Complete new notes audit.
- Two years related experience and/or training, preferably in a loan department.
- Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, multi-task, and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain thorough organization of multiple files.
- Comfortability communicating with internal partners and external clients.
- Understanding of general operational workflows and a willingness to collaborate on process improvements.
- Lifelong learner.
- Desire to take ownership and responsibility.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.