The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Data Analyst Internship
|Department:||Development & Analytics|
We have an amazing internship opportunity on our Development and Analytics team. If you are in college and looking for hands on experience our Data Analyst Internship should excite you. Our intern will rotate through various departments to learn their data needs. ***This internship is located in Fargo, North Dakota.*** There is the potential for this internship to run through the Fall and Spring semester '22/'23.
- Build relationships with co-workers and business stakeholders.
- Perform assigned tasks on the reporting and automation team.
- Provide on-going support for reporting needs using SQL to pull data for the FIBT team.
- Apply knowledge to real-life situations and problem solving
- Learn the fundamentals of banking and how reporting is needed within all departments.
- Gain exposure and an in-depth learning of MSSQL Server and basics around data analysis.
- Current enrollment in an accredited university or collegiate program is required.
- Must be pursuing a degree in IT, Data Analytics, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or closely related field.
- Understanding of SQL, Excel, and knowledge of databases preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.