The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Human Resources Intern
First International Bank and Trust is recognized eight years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work. This isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Human Resources Internship and submit your online application!
- Build relationships with co-workers and/or customers
- Learn about FIBT and the company’s Mission, Vison and Values.
- Learn how to handle and assist with day-to-day tasks:
- Maintains and archives proper correspondence and legal files
- Onboarding of new employees
- Timecards- input and review
- Shadow team members of the HR department to learn more about each individual role
- Assists with various projects and look for efficiencies
- Prepare, attend and ask question during meetings
- Critical Thinking
Currently enrolled in an accredited university or collegiate program is required. Education in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or other applicable field of study (i.e. IT, Marketing, HR, etc.) preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.