The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust believes in providing a one-stop shop for our retail customers. A Universal Banker at FIBT assists customers with, basic transactions, account opening, lending (credit card, auto, home equity), and more. We have a reputation for treating our customers like family and are seeking individuals who not only believe in that but are passionate about providing excellent customer service. As successful candidate will have a good attitude, collaborate closely with partners at FIBT, and be confident with sales experience.
- Be the Customers One Stop Shop:
- Provide support with transactions (deposit/withdrawl)
- Account opening and maintenance.
- Educate customers on FIBT products and services.
- Provide consumer and home equity expertise.
- Treat customers like family.
- Grow a quality portfolio of deposits and loans.
- Deepen new and existing customer relationships.
- Collaborate with internal partners to refer business across all FIBT departments.
- Three to five years of prior retail banking experience with a focus on sales is preferred.
- An associate degree from an accredited technical school, college or university is preferred.
- Recent customer service experience required.
- NMLS certification is preferred.
- Recent consumer lending experience preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistiion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.