The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
In this position you will be customer facing every day. You will handle basic teller responsibilities such as working the drive-up line, handling customer deposits, ATM/ITM maintenance, creation of debit cards, open consumer accounts, and more. With time you will be able to earn the opportunity to be trained to open different types of accounts and process different types of loans.
What you’ll do every day:
- You will be working face to face with customers every day and handling and questions they have.
- You will be in charge of keeping track of your drawer and keeping it balanced throughout the day.
- You will need strong verbal and written skills to be able to interact with our customers and provide a high level of professional customer service.
- You will need to be able to adapt to different customers, questions, or situations that may present themselves throughout the day.
- Given the inperson nature of this position, professionalism will be very important as you are dealing with the customer.
- A High School diploma/equivalency or related experience is preferred, but not necessary as we can train the individual into the position.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are some of the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
- $5 shift differential on weekend shifts
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquistion@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.