The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service, family-owned, independent community banking serving communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. Our FIBT Compliance Team is excited to add a new Compliance Consultant to the team.
- Supports FIBT compliance-related programs, such as compliance training, compliance testing, and reporting
- Consults with and advises business units on regulatory changes to ensure timely and effective implementation
- Reviews FIBT policies, procedures, practices, and products to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, with a particular emphasis on consumer protection laws and regulations
- In consultation with the business unit and other departments, creates training materials, or provides training to personnel affected by compliance issues and regulatory changes as needed
- Coordinates with legal counsel and operating departments to ensure adherence to laws and regulations relating to new and revised products and services offerings
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of staff and reduce risk
- Reviews regulatory requirements and serves as a compliance subject matter expert to support FIBT compliance efforts
- Stays abreast of changes to Federal and state banking laws and regulations affecting the management, operations, and product offerings of FIBT with a particular emphasis on consumer protection laws and regulations
- Assists with various projects and assignments as needed including facilitating Federal and state examinations
- Three to five years related compliance experience working in a bank or financial institution required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
- Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer and / or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager or similar industry certifications preferred
- Extensive knowledge of consumer protection laws and regulations
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.