The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Senior Digital Banking Solutions Specialist
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service, family-owned, independent community banking serving communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. The Digital Banking Team at FIBT is looking to add a Digital Solutions Specialist. If you embrace technology, and enjoy collaborating with others this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Serves as subject matter expert on consumer digital products and services from both the back-office and customer perspectives.
- Collaborates with the Digital Branch on assisting with the development of a digital customer onboarding experience through Salesforce.
- Serves as the digital lead in FirstNet/Share Point updates.
- Partners with Retail Banking, Organizational Development & Digital Solutions Strategist on driving development and scheduling of training for front line staff when new digital product or services occur.
- Creates, updates, and maintains digital product videos used on fibt.com and with the Digital Certification program.
- Engages with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud as it relates to online and mobile banking integration, as well other departmental usage.
- Assists the Marketing Department in understanding data points and integration within Salesforce.com.
- Lead in ensuring Digital Support Request tickets are completed within the 24-hour SLA commitment.
- Five years related experience in finance, business, training, or digital banking required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or similar related concentration from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Experience with some of our key vendors – Fiserv, Alkami, Salesforce, FIS preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.