The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Loan Associate II
|Location:||Grand Forks, ND|
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service, family-owned, independent community banking serving communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. Our Grand Forks Branch in North Dakota is looking to add a Loan Associate to the team. If you have experience working with Commercial and Ag loans, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Works with Loan Officers and Credit Analysts to input data into the loan software for documentation and underwriting purposes.
- Assists with gathering and ordering initial collateral information.
- Works with Loan Operations throughout the process of ordering and preparing loan documentation.
- Provides support to Loan Officers by handling loan closings in the Loan Officers absence.
- Completes funding of loans according to loan terms in a timely manner.
- Ensures timely recording of lien documentation to perfect collateral.
- Processes all incoming documentation including tickler management and scanning documents. This also includes generating correspondence to collect missing documentation.
- Assists clients with inquiries and requests.
- Associate degree from two-year college or technical school, a minimum of two years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working for two + years on Commercial Loan processing. This includes loan support, documentation and closing.
- Using their administrative experience over the last two + years to handle a variety of time sensitive tasks.
- Learning and working with a variety of different computer programs.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Banker with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits, training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly to TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.