The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Regional Loan Associate Supervisor
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service, family-owned, independent community banking serving communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.
- Mentor and train Loan Associates within the Market to ensure they properly order loan documentation, provide necessary information, and review documentation prior to closing for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Oversee the Loan Associate’s work to ensure loans and lien documents are properly recorded and funded within established time frames, and the tickler system is effectively updated to note funding activities.
- Monitor levels of New Note Audit findings, outstanding exceptions and past due ticklers and communicate expectations with Loan Associates within the market.
- Communicate status of outstanding exceptions and past due ticklers to Branch Managers and Market President.
- Work with core system administrators (e.g. LaserPro, Compliance Reporter, Sageworks) to ensure staff is utilizing systems to full capacity, insuring accuracy and compliance.
- Assist with file quality control reviews for HMDA and CRA reporting.
- Monitor performance giving on-going feedback and constructive performance reviews. Hire, train, coach and provide guidance to staff.
- Ensure goals and expectations are being met and action plans are in place if not met.
Loan Associate Responsibilities
- Proficient in all types of commercial and commercial real estate loans.
- Demonstrate proficiency software applications. (LaserPro, Sageworks)
- Order title work, flood certifications, appraisals, and other due diligence for real estate loans.
- Process final collateral documentation as received.
- Process incoming file documents such as insurance documentation and vehicle titles.
- Facilitate loan closings in lenders absence.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus six years of related experience.
- One year or more experience supervising and/or training employees strongly preferred.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.