The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Digital Solutions Internship
|Location:||Sioux Falls, SD|
First International Bank and Trust has an exciting new internship opportunity with our Digital Solutions team. Why is this opportunity exciting? Because, this internship is slated to start as soon as possible, and last up to six months, maybe longer. Digital Solutions is a fast-paced and progressive part of FIBT.
The team is great and would provide an excellent opportunity for a current college student to match their classroom experience with real-life business scenarios. If you are interested, take a look at the details below.
This is an in office position
Learn how to handle and assist with day-to-day tasks:
- Learn the fundamentals of Premier Navigator, Salesforce Service and Financial Services Cloud, Fiserv CheckFree PartnerCare, and Alkami Admin.
- Review daily Salesforce reports of missing customers, financial accounts and financial account roles and sync them.
- Review Digital Support Tickets and assist the digital team as needed in closing tickets.
- Test new features/functionality of Alkami online and mobile app releases.
- Review daily Bill Pay report of deceased customers and deactivate their online services.
- Review Business users Bill Pay check imprints and update as needed.
- Research Bill Pay issues in Partnercare for Bankers and Treasury Management staff.
- Manually build foreign customers online access in Salesforce and Alkami admin.
- Weekly add Mortgage blog articles to Salesforce templates.
- Link sales opportunities to Salesforce Campaigns and run Dashboard reports showing ROI.
- Review monthly report of non-active Online Banking users and delete them from Alkami Admin.
- Prepare and attend weekly meetings set up by your manager/supervisor.
- Learn about the different departments within FIBT.
Here are the qualifications:
- A student currently enrolled in an accredited university or collegiate program. Education in Business Administration, IT, or Marketing or other applicable fields of study is preferred.
- A student who is going to use this experience to help move them forward in their career or college curriculum.
- Someone who will uphold the Mission, Vision and Values of First International Bank and Trust.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
First International Bank & Trust is a full service, independent community bank with branches in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. Member FDIC.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.