The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Loan Processor Retail Servicing
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service, family-owned, independent community banking serving communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona. We have a great opportunity for an adaptable candidate who can proactive and loves customer service.
- Works with consumer lenders, Dealerships and third parties to ensure all the necessary supporting documentation is collected and uploaded, information received is accurately entered and required fields are completed for each consumer loan applications prior to exporting the file for the creation of loan documents.
- Able to assist consumer lenders with input and error questions within the loan processing software.
- Understand and identify loan documents pertaining to all types of consumer loan files.
- Compile and review loan documentation prior to loan closing.
- Assists consumer lenders with instructions including funds and signatures required for closing.
- Prepares and processes loan modifications and extensions.
- Orders liens and amends/terminates UCCs, records received lien and insurance documentation and ensures all collateral is insured and perfected in a timely manner.
- Adds, updates and monitors loan ticklers.
- Reviews, monitors and corrects loan exceptions.
- Understands loan calculations and schedules to assist with handling loan payoffs, process loan payments and answering various related questions.
- Review and work jointly with collection department on delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts; may also be involved in repossession and judgments.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school is preferred.
- One year experience in retail banking or operations and/or training in a loan department; required.
- Prior customer service exposure is a must.
- Must have the ability to work in a high volume environment with lots of daily priorities.
- Experience and understanding of Reg C, HMDA, Flood Requirements, and Title (lien perfection) experience would be a plus.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.