The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
IT Support Technician
As our IT Support Technician, you will be one of the go-to techs for the employees at First International Bank and Trust. 2-3 days a week you will take calls and manage our ticket queue. The rest of your week would be spent on various IT projects and initiatives. If you enjoy the world of IT, troubleshooting and customer service, this could be a wonderful opportunity for you.
- Act as the primary contact for technical support issues (via phone and ticketing system)
- Provide desk side support as needed for hardware/software.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for hardware and software issues.
- PC Imaging/Deployments
- Provide onboarding/offboarding system access for employees.
- Provide mobile device and printer support to employees.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in multiple operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, etc.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits, training, and growth opportunities.
Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.