The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Wealth Management Associate
As a Wealth Management Associate, you will support our wealth management team and our clients with their needs. Your responsibilities will include client relations and handling queries. To thrive in this position you will be detail oriented and adept with handling competing priorities.
This is an in office position
- Welcomes and assists clients, in person and via phone, to determine nature of business, aids in directing to appropriate personnel and responds to questions and concerns.
- Maintains files, correspondence, and other related documents in the appropriate locations.
- Perform clerical duties as needed, filling, photocopying, scanning, and electronic document storage.
- Assist with client meeting preparation, scheduling meetings, gathering account data, and organizing presentation information.
- Provide proactive, high quality client service and support to officers and other team members.
- Understand fiduciary concepts and the requirements to properly administer accounts.
- Manage new account onboarding and terminations.
- Utilize trust accounting system to enter transactions timely and accurately.
- Assist officers with tax related matters, reports, returns, payments, and communication with clients.
- Associates degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Six months to one year of customer service or administrative experience from a financial institution or similar industry required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in Investments, Wealth Management, or Trust is preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.