The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Treasury Management Officer
Our Treasury Management Officer will generate new business from prospects and serve as a trusted partner for current business customers. By offering tailored Treasury Management solutions, our Treasury Management Officer will help protect and manage customer funds. To thrive in this role, you must be sales and goal oriented, have strong industry knowledge of Treasury Management and the ability to work with referral partners within the Bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and identify customer needs in order to recommend appropriate accounts, services, strategies, and solutions.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of available products, services, fees, processing deadlines, and bank processes.
- Manages a seamless transition for onboarding new customers including the partnership with TM Support.
- Performs regular client follow-ups to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Orchestrates customer and prospects calls to expand on and build new business relationships.
- Current Treasury Management experience in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul metro area.
- College level coursework in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management or Business Administration is preferred.
- Demonstrated success managing and growing a treasury / deposit customer portfolio with an organization in the Minneapolis area.
- Poses the necessary sales skills and experience specific to generating new deposit and Treasury customers in the banking industry.
- Be confident in their ability to generate new deposit customers in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul metro area.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Must be goal oriented and demonstrated ability to thrive in a competitive environment.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.