The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Insurance Agent - Commercial
We are seeking an experienced Insurance Agent (Commercial) to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients, identifying their insurance needs, and offering appropriate products and services. The candidate will also be responsible for generating new leads and implementing sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Sells various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, with a combination of inside and outside sales.
- Develops leads and referral sources by participating in community and civic activities as an agency representative.
- Keeps informed of current insurance industry trends and complies with state insurance regulations.
- Needs High school diploma and be an experienced insurance producer/agent with preferred 5 years of experience selling insurance to Commercial and Agricultural risks.
- Must be knowledgeable of insurance products, services, web sites, and rating systems.
- Self-motivated willing to work closely with established lenders and their clients.
- Work in a team environment and able to work independent.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.