The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Credit Review Manager
We are seeking an experienced Credit Review Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the credit review process, assessing asset quality and potential deviation from policies. The candidate will also be responsible for hiring, training and developing employees in the credit review department.
- Conducts reviews of individual loan files and the loan portfolio as a whole to determine asset quality and potential deviation from policies; Reports findings to the Board of Directors.
- Leads, evaluates, develops, and motivates performance of a team of credit review associates.
- Ensures all team members are preparing monthly reports timely and accurately.
- Reviews, monitors and provides oversight for lending policies and procedures at FIBT.
- Stays abreast of changes to federal and state banking laws and regulations affecting the management, operations and product offerings of FIBT.
- Assists with preparation and maintenance of Watch List and Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss reports to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (preferably in finance, business administration, or other business related degree); minimum of four years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Management experience is strongly preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.