The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Part-Time Personal Banker (20/30hrs per wk)
In this position you will be customer facing every day. You will handle responsibilities such as working the drive-up line, handling customer deposits, ATM/ITM maintenance, creation of debit cards, account opening, and more. With time you will be able to earn the opportunity to be trained to open different types of accounts and process different types of loans.
20-30 Hours per week. Schedule may vary between Morning, Lunch, or Closing shifts dependent upon branch needs.
What you will do every day:
- You will be working face to face with customers every day and handling any questions they have.
- You will keep track of your drawer and keep it balanced throughout the day.
- You will need strong verbal and written skills to be able to interact with our customers and provide a high level of professional customer service.
- You will need to be able to adapt to different customers, questions, or situations that may present themselves throughout the day.
- Given the in-person nature of this position, professionalism will be especially important as you are dealing with the customer.
- A High School diploma/equivalency or related experience is preferred, but not necessary as we can train the individual into the position.
- Previous experience with opening accounts is preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits, training, and growth opportunities.
- This position also offers a $5.00 per hour weekend differential.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly to TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.