The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
We are seeking a customer-focused Personal Banker to join our family owned community bank. As a Personal Banker, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional service and tailored financial solutions to our customers. This position offers an exciting opportunity for individuals passionate about finance, sales, and customer service.
- Accurately service a wide-range of financial transactions.
- Interact with and address the needs of our customers on a daily basis.
- Open and maintain business and consumer accounts.
- Offer ancillary products & services that align with customers’ personal and business needs.
- Collaborate with internal partners to refer business across all FIBT departments.
- A High School diploma/equivalency or related experience is preferred.
- Proven work experience in a customer service oriented environment is preferred.
- Experience running financial transactions preferred.
- New account opening experience preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits, training, and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly to TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.