The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Mortgage Marketing Specialist
|Location:||Sioux Falls, SD|
Are you an experienced marketing professional with a passion for the mortgage industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you. First International Bank and Trust is looking for a Mortgage Marketing Specialist to support the Marketing Team.
- Monitor and report Social Listening results to ensure compliance to Social Media Program.
- Develop content and distribution strategy based on current market trends and department’s priorities.
- Manage, maintain, and improve Salesforce Journey development and implementation.
- Maintain a content library for Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO) use.
- Create and manage social media communications.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify target audience and tailor marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Coordinate with mortgage and marketing to execute initiatives and maintain strong working relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related degree; two to four years of marketing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Demonstrated marketing experience in a mortgage environment is required.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Strong understanding of the mortgage industry, including products, regulations, and trends preferred.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.