The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Senior Marketing Data Analyst
We are seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our marketing team. In this role, you will champion Salesforce Marketing Cloud, serve as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on our customer databases, lead generation strategies, measure ROI on campaigns, research, and supervise our current Marketing Data Analyst. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analysis and marketing analytics with an emphasis on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Google Analytics.
This position is In-Person and will have the employee primarily located in one of our Branches.
- Champion Salesforce Marketing Cloud including but not limited to:
- Recommend and implement marketing automation to streamline/align sales efforts and increase effectiveness.
- Collaborate with SMEs to architect prospect engagement activities.
- Share outcomes of efforts through reporting and suggest enhancements for better results.
- Serve as SME of FIBT’s customer database and share insights with business line leaders and operations teams to help identify opportunities and drive effective strategies for engagement and growth.
- Lead effective strategies for customer engagement and cross-selling; includes targeted digital marketing campaigns and SEO/SEM practices; includes collaboration with third parties.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns including, but not limited to, reporting of KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data, including consumer behavioral insights.
- Supervise marketing data team member(s)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration; a minimum of 7 years of marketing analyst experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience highly preferred.
- Google Analytics experience is highly preferred.
- In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices and experience with PPC campaigns.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.