The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
In this position you will be customer facing every day. You will handle basic teller responsibilities such as working the drive-up line, handling customer deposits, ATM/ITM maintenance, creation of debit cards, account openings, and more. With time you will be able to earn the opportunity to be trained to open different types of accounts and process different types of loans.
- You will be working face to face with customers every day and handling any questions they have.
- You will handle basic teller responsibilities such as working the drive-up line, handling customer deposits, ATM/ITM maintenance, creation of debit cards, account openings, and more.
- A High School diploma/equivalency or related experience is preferred.
- Account Opening experience is preferred.
- Consumer Lending experience is preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits, training, and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- This position also offers a $5.00 per hour weekend differential.
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly to TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.