The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Account Resolution Specialist
As an Account Resolution Specialist at First International Bank and Trust you will be at the forefront of delivering exceptional communication to delinquent customers.
- Work daily deposit account and/or loan queues
- Generate phone calls, letters, emails & texts
- Works closely with other FIB&T employees
- Maintain detailed reports and records
- Account research
- High school diploma
- Two to four years of related banking or collection experience and/or training preferred
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.