The line for being awesome starts here
Back To Openings
Commercial Lines - Customer Service Representative
We are seeking someone for a Commercial Insurance CSR position in our Insurance Department. In this role you will communicate daily with insureds, underwriters, and agents working through details of commercial insurance policies. Processing changes, renewing policies, reviewing policies for accuracy, quoting, and processing claims are examples of what you would see day to day.
This position is In-Person
- Requests and submits policy changes along with completing certificates of insurance. Records and reviews completed changes for accuracy.
- Enters data and supporting documentation into computer for use in maintaining customer records and preparing documents.
- Reviews new and renewal insurance policies to determine appropriate coverage to suit individual customer.
- Handles claims for clients.
- Positively communicates with insurance company representatives, agents, and support staff.
- Ensures that insurance company and agency requirements are met, including the completion of all appropriate forms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintains an active producer license in good standing from state of residency. Acquires non-residence licenses as necessary.
- Property and Casualty License Required.
- CIC or CISR designation is preferred.
First International Bank and Trust is a family-owned full-service Community Bank with locations in ND, MN, SD, and AZ. We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities.
We show our employees we care by providing competitive benefits and training and growth opportunities. Here are the things we offer within our full-time benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO and Holiday pay
If you are interested in learning more, you can apply or if you have questions before applying you can reach out directly at TalentAcquisition@FIBT.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who is FIBT?
First International Bank & Trust (FIBT) is a full-service, family-owned, independent community bank serving a wide range of communities across North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, and Arizona.