Merchant Capture is a remote deposit product that uses a desktop scanner connected to your PC and Internet to scan checks received from customers. With Merchant Capture, you don’t need to make a trip to the bank to turn deposits into cash.
Benefits of Merchant Capture
Merchant Capture is cost-effective, easy to use and offers the following benefits:
- Streamline your check deposit process and better manage your receivables
- Added convenience with the ability to make deposits outside of normal banking hours
- Save time preparing deposits
- Reduce costs spent on courier fees or trips to the bank
- Deposit funds from multiple offices into one bank
- Ability to deposit checks for large dollar amounts
- Works well with or without popular accounting software
What You Need to Know About Merchant Capture
- Merchant Capture is included in Business Banking Tier 3
- To activate Merchant Capture, you will need an account with First International Bank & Trust, Internet connection, compatible operating system and a properly installed Desktop Check Scanner
Get Started Now!
Talk with a business banking expert by contacting your local branch or email cashmanagement@FIBT.com to learn more about ACH payments.